Tuesday, April 21, 2015

FUN LINKS

landscape
terraced landscape, Nepal

Because figuring out what to wear wastes a lot of mental and creative energy. I've figured out that this is not how I want to spend my time and I'm working on a solution.

This is probably the solution to how to work out while traveling. It is also a solution to working out period. This rope is the ideal, but any old rope will do.


See above for rationale. Mental energy! No more waste!

I really like Chinese brush painting. The concept is to paint with space as well as ink, so the image is constructed partly by the mind filling in gaps. It's good to know this practice isn't being lost.

Some basic tips, because I personally hate networking and small talk. 

Take note of how many other things you do just while reading this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...