Wednesday, April 29, 2015

HELP FOR NEPAL: KATHMANDU'S DURBAR SQUARE AS IT WAS

City Tour 6

Here you have my ant's eye view of Durbar Square in Kathmandu, a world heritage site as beautiful as they come. I have no idea what this looks like now and how long it will take to return. I'll share these now because I was there to be documentation of how it was before the 2015 earthquake and to give an idea of what where your donation will go. This was taken during the Dasan holidan, so there are less people than usual, but it was still overrun. I try not to take pictures of people whenever possible, so all the people you see of people sitting on temple (Stupa) steps around are the result of me trying to actively avoid them. A post on Kathmandu city proper to follow shortly.
City Tour3 temples8 Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...