Friday, May 3, 2013

WHAT DO YOU DREAM OF DOING?

Machu Picchu
I don't believe in having a single perfect dream, like "I want to be an actress!" And then you get there and you're done.  I believe you have many dreams throughout your life, some bigger, some smaller, and you can fulfill your dreams a few times over.  

I'm going to Peru for a few weeks, which has always been a dream of mine.  I like traveling in general, every day is always different, and you bring only what you need. Oddly, I also like to dress differently than I would at home.  Sometimes that means wearing dresses most of the time, and sometimes it means you can try to be someone different on the road.  I know some people like to pack basics, or pack one color, but I kind of like to put on bright lip color and try on trends I wouldn't normally and then see how things turn out in pictures. It's kind of like being on vacation from your routine self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...