Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Happy new year! I hope 2014 is good to you! 

For some, a new year is a time for new resolutions. For me, it simply means change. Neither good nor bad, just different, with a little bit of hope. So I'm going to mix things up a bit and attach some pics from my instagram account, because I forgot my actual camera and decided to see how the world would look from my phone. If you can't tell, I really really want to go snorkeling off the great barrier reef in New Zealand. It probably didn't help that I saw the second Hobbit movie, and every time I see dwarves being chased across a grassy knoll into a haunted forest (you know that scene, right?), it makes me want to go to New Zealand. 

What would you like to do this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...