Monday, April 28, 2014

IS BLOGGING NARCISSISTIC?

Via
You write about your life. Your daily adventures. What you eat. What you wear. Where you go. You document your thoughts and opinions. You take pictures - possibly of yourself - and you share. This assumes, of course, that whatever you're writing about is interesting and beneficial. It's also a practice known as blogging. 

So...is this narcissistic? Or is it just sharing?

I couldn't tell you. To be honest, I just like putting myself on a writing schedule, which to a certain extent keeps me on a creative schedule. I also keep track of how many times I use the word "I" in a post - only I'm not sure if that really solves the problem. I guess it's just something to have in mind, a pair of mental handcuffs, so that one day you don't up and think everything you say is golden. I think it's good to take stock every once in awhile, and see where things lie. 

Thoughts?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...