Tuesday, July 28, 2015

FUN LINKS

IMG_0225

This comes from the This American Girl blog. Her decision to run away and travel scares me. In a good way.

Every once in a blue moon, I will attempt a DIY, but only if it's really easy, like these.

I usually try something different, a new habit maybe, to break out of my routine. Routines are inevitable, we tend to fall into patterns, so try one of these just to change things up. 

A writing app that promises to save you from distraction.

An easier way to send files. I personally don't like dropbox.

On the bucket list! The pictures alone make this post worth looking at. And then if you can find the concentration, it's worth reading as well.

Fair trade rugs that go to help people in Nepal. As a bonus, they're not ugly. Sometimes, I'd rather just give money than buy something I didn't want to begin with.

1 comment:

  1. I found a very interesting website where you can customize various hats!By the way,I likecustom hats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...