Tuesday, July 14, 2015

JOSHUA TREE IN THE SUMMER

Untitled

Going to camp in the desert in summer is not the best idea I've ever had. Every picture is taken around dusk right before sunset, which offers the softest lighting, but that is not why I took them. I took pictures around this time because for most of the day it was dead hot, at least 100 degrees. You can feel yourself baking in the heat.   

Untitled
Here's the cactus garden. The needles are so sharp that even a touch will break skin. So I took a shot in close up with my lens.

Untitled
If you can stand it until sunset, though, you will get your reward. The weather goes from baking to perfect. And you can sleep in your tent without the rain flap, and watch the stars all night long until you fall sleep. Untitled Untitled

1 comment:

  1. I remember I had a similar experience, so I know your mood well, good luck, By the way,I likecustom cowboy hats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...