Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TRENCHCOAT AND COFFEE: MINIMAL STYLE UNIFORM

Leather

Leather by trenchcoatandcoffee featuring short sleeve t shirts

I really like what's going on here. Most of this is stuff I already own, so I could pretty much live out my life like this and be happy. It captures a certain elusive chic.

As an aside, I like using Polyvore images sometimes instead of pics of real people, because it struck me recently after reading this post that most images circulating on Tumblr and Pinterest, where people pick their own content, are celebrities and models who are young, thin, and white.

I'm not sure if what I'm doing is a move in a better direction, but it's a decision made with awareness. 

tartan

breton

Time for writing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...