Tuesday, June 2, 2015

TIME TO VAG UP

Source
Instead of telling yourself to "Man Up," why not "Vag Up?"

I heard my friend E telling herself this other day and thought this was a genius way to shine a positive light on female genitals. There is already so many negative associations already out there. If you've ever heard a guy call another guy a pussy, that about sums up the current situation. 

So I would like "Vag Up" to become a thing, I want it to hit the big time, and then to become commonplace. I'm trying to do my part to set the wheels in motion. 

Alternately, and I don't know why this sounds more ladylike, I have known a man, a true feminist, tell himself to "vagina up!" It sounded darling. 

1 comment:

  1. I found a very interesting website where you can customize various hats!By the way,I like custom iphone xr case

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...