Monday, April 8, 2013

IT'S THE HAIR

Just Jared
Do you look at pictures that you like, and then try to figure out what exactly it is that appeals to you about them?  No?  Well, I do.  So here goes.

I like to look at things people wear to the airport because, thanks to crippling TSA regulations and cramped seating, everyone is forced to limit their crap accessories.  Yet, some people still manage to look amazing, and I'm convinced it's all because they bothered with their hair.*

There is nothing in the above photo that makes me think - I should buy a scarf/black t-shirt/sunglasses.  I might even have those.  The picture just makes me think that Giselle looks amazing.   And confident.  That may be a part of it too.  But what makes her not boring for me, is that her hair looks great.  There's nothing the TSA can do about arriving with great hair - they can't make you take it off or put it in a plastic bin filled with germs.  I swear - she's probably not even wearing makeup.
Source
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley also has great airport looks.  Basics + Great Hair.  Done.  

* And perfect genetics, but I will put that aside for the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...