Tuesday, April 30, 2013

QUICKIE ON THE DOVE REAL BEAUTY SKETCH

I know that ads are supposed to appeal to the widest demographic possible, and in this case, the widest female demographic, but as a female, my first reaction was: "I can't relate." Again with the solving of a problem you didn't think you had.

I didn't realize that I had a problem with my looks. I have lot of other problems, but as most makeover shows will tell you, good makeup, clothes and hair will make practically any woman look hot.  It just takes time and effort. You don't fall out of bed hot, you have to put effort into it, and when you take the time to take care of yourself, most of the time, you will feel better about yourself as well because it sends a message to your subconscious that you are worthwhile, and then you will not need weird ads from Dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...