Monday, January 7, 2013

LIFE LESSONS: CAR TRANSMISSION



There are generally few pieces of wisdom I have lying around in my garage to impart, but here is one that I have picked up recently: the car transmission is one of the most damn expensive engine parts to replace in your car - I am talking in the thousands of dollars here - and the only thing mechanics ask is, "Did you change you transmission fluid regularly?"

Let's say, for argument's sake, that I did not.  Well, then it's all my fault.  Damn you for asking.  And for having the annoying ability to fix cars and rip people off.

What is my point?  Change the transmission fluid regularly, and it will save at least one huge expense over the life of your car.  Where is my car, you ask?  In the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...